Steps to Enter
- Complete Entry Application and pay entry fees no later than March 15
- Once submitted the Entry System will generate your unique entry serial number(s) per entry
- Digital entries should be submitted by FTP, or File Sharing service (Dropbox, Yousend It, etc.) – send to email@example.com. Entry materials are due by March 15
Materials for all entries include:
- MAME Entry Form
- Digital Files — site plan, floor plan, and images required.
Digital File Requirements
- Digital images saved at 300 dpi – sized to 1800 pixels wide – JPEG format ONLY. All plans should be saved as high-resolution PDF.
- Images should be named with your category number, entry serial and sequence number or description.
PLEASE NOTE THE LABELING OF THE IMAGES IS AS FOLLOWS AND ANY IMAGES NOT NAMED IN THE PROPER MANNER WILL REQUIRE THE ENTRANT TO RESUBMIT IMAGES PROPERLY OR BE SUBJECT TO DISQUALIFICATION.
01-1005_1.jpg, 01-1005_2.jpg (thru 8 images), 01-1005_floorplan.pdf, 01-1005_TeamForm.docx
If you have any questions during the process, please feel free to contact Lisa Parrish or 909.987.2758.