Official 2021 MAME Awards Categories
Reasons why you should enter MAME
Steps to Enter the 2021 MAME Awards
Enter the 2021 MAME Awards
Encompassing all facets of professional achievement, sales, marketing, merchandising and design.
This competition provides for entry opportunities in product design, model complex landscaping, interior merchandising, sales office design, logo design, graphics, brochures, signage, advertisements, overall advertising campaigns, special promotions, internet marketing and professional achievement.
Entry Applications and Fees due no later than March 15, 2021
Entry Fee $200 per entry
ALL ENTRY MATERIALS ARE DUE BY March 15
Judging March 23, 24 and 25
Finalists Announced March 31
April 12 – Sponsorship and Ticket Deadline
Entries are open to HBACA Members ONLY
Any development that actively maintained a sales or leasing program anytime between January 1, 2020 and December 31, 2020 is eligible for entry. Entries submitted in previous Nationals and/or Gold Nugget competitions that meet the above criteria are eligible for re-entry in the MAME Awards. Please call 909-987-2758 for additional information.
DEADLINES & DELIVERY
Entry Application and Materials are due no later than March 15, 2021 Midnight
NO EXCEPTION or EXTENSION
JUDGING & JUDGES PANEL
Five amazing industry professionals will give their time to serve as the judging panel for the competition. This team has the assignment to review the marketing and design awards. The panel will also interview industry professionals to select the honorees for the individual/team achievement awards.
The Competition and Judging are facilitated by TeamPMP – Shane & Lisa Parrish
- The panel of judges will consist of distinguished individuals selected for professional expertise in sales, marketing, design and home building.
- All items submitted will be reviewed.
- Entries will not be judged on the quality of photographs, therefore personal digital photos are encouraged and not limited to professional photos.
- Judges reserve the right to combine, split or eliminate a category or categories due to insufficient/abundant amount of entries.
- HBACA Awards Committee reserves the right to create new categories if the judges believe it is warranted. For example, dividing a category into an individual and team award, previously combined in one category.
- Judges may re-categorize an entry if they believe it has been entered in an incorrect category or better suited for another category.
Special awards for specific innovations may be presented at the judges’ discretion.